Project freight management is one of SHRI SHAR’s LOGICS expertise , focusing predominantly on
industries related to Oil, Gas & Energy, Marine, Power Generation, Mining & Metals, Construction
and Infrastructure projects
We offer our clients a seamless portfolio of support services from initial planning stage and
budgetary phase to the final delivery and facility start up.
SHRI SHAR’s LOGICS projects are generally managed as follows:
- Create a mutually acceptable project team designed to most effectively handle a client’s requirements, including an international team if required.
- Undertake feasibility studies for heavy-lift, over-dimensional and/or critical items for the project.
- Perform route surveys to ensure that the best concepts for the project as they relate to cost, performance and safety, are proposed, implemented and realized.
- Perform risk assessments to ensure all planned and unplanned factors are considered and potential risks are identified
- Ensure operational excellence during the execution of the project.
- Collaboration with a team of professional cargo handlers to position your oversized cargos onto suitable equipments & vessels.
- Base on the size & weight of cargo, SHRI SHAR’s LOGICS will propose a suitable vessel options being required base on customers budget and shipment dateline.